The latest stable version of Google Chrome can be downloaded from Softpedia
Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 23.0.1271.97.The dev version of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users, and even if it's not a major release, it sports quite a few fixes.
Highlights of Google Chrome 23.0.1271.97:• Some texts in a Website Settings popup are now trimmed;
• <input> selection no longer renders white text on white bg in apps, for the Linux version;
• A few plugins that stopped working have been fixed;
• A known crash was repaired. The TSCS' constructor can send notifications that can end up being forwarded to the ContentSettingImageModel, but before the constructor returns, the TSCS is not registered as WebContentsUserData and the application crashes.
• Error bubbles are now hidden after a successful sign-in;
• An integer overflow on checking image size has been fixed.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 23.0.1271.97 right now from Softpedia.