GnuCash, a personal and small-business financial/accounting software, freely licensed under GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows platforms, is now at version 2.4.12.Unlike the previous version, which included only a couple of fixes, GnuCash 2.4.12 is a lot bigger and comes with tons of changes.
Highlights of GnuCash 2.4.12:
• Renumbering subaccounts now preserves the original order;
• OFX Commodity Account handling has been fixed and is now working properly;
• A MySQL database error that occurred after wireless reconnect has been fixed;
• XML parse errors are now handled correctly;
• A "rate of gain" column has been added;
• The Reconciled Split Dialog is no longer ignoring the Cancel command.
More details about this release can be found in the official announcement.
Download GnuCash 2.4.12 right now from Softpedia.