The latest version of GnuTLS library can be downloaded from Softpedia
GnuTLS, a secure communications library implementing the SSL, TLS and DTLS protocols and technologies around them, is now at version 3.1.9.The Gnu Transport Layer Security Library provides a simple C language application programming interface (API), to access the secure communications protocols, as well as APIs to parse and write required structures.
Highlights of GnuTLS 3.1.9:
• Option --to-p12 will now ask for a password to generate a PKCS #12 file from an encrypted key file;
• An issue in gnutls_pubkey_verify_data() has been corrected;
• Corrected parsing issue in XMPP within a subject alternative name;
• gnutls_pkcs11_reinit() will reinitialize all PKCS #11 modules, and not only the ones loaded via p11-kit;
• A function has been added to check whether the private key is still available (inserted).
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes and new features.
Download GnuTLS 3.1.9 right now from Softpedia.