A few other fixes and improvement have been included in this development version
Gnome System Monitor, an application that enables users to display basic system information and to monitor system processes, usage of system resources, and file systems, is now at version 3.7.5.The application shows active processes and how processes are related to each other. It also provides detailed information about individual processes.
Highlights of Gnome System Monitor 3.7.5:
• Incorrect CPU usage chart values were displayed with multiple cores;
• Incorrect quotes in process end/kill dialogs have been repaired;
• An incorrect message in the preferences dialog has been corrected;
• An incorrectly translatable priority string, from the change priority dialog, has been fixed;
• The main window maximized state is now saved in gsettings.
• Several memory leaks have been plugged.
Check the changelog for a complete list of updates and fixes.
Download Gnome System Monitor 3.7.5 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.