Gnome Desktop, a library that contains APIs which can be useful for a few applications, but which do not belong to GTK+, has reached version 3.7.90.
Highlights of Gnome Desktop 3.7.90:
• The introspection generation for Vala has been fixed;
• The introspectability of GnomeBg has been repaired;
• Break ABI and API to fix reliance of the API on an Xorg bug;
• The standard GObject boilerplate is now used;
• Timezone property has been added and it can be monitored;
• Conventional gnome_wall_clock_new() has been added;
• Use the correct methods to get language/country;
• An API has been added to get layouts for language and country;
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official changelog.
Download Gnome Desktop 3.7.90 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.