Gnome Chemistry Utils, a tool which includes several utilities, such as a 2D chemical editor, a 3D molecule viewer, and a crystal structures viewer, is now at version 0.14.0.All the applications included in The Gnome Chemistry Utils 0.14.0 are based on an included C++ library which provides a few widgets and various classes, some related to chemistry, and some other utility classes.
Highlights of Gnome Chemistry Utils 0.14.0:
• GOffice-0.10 and Gtk+-3.0 are now used by default;
• A new lasso tool has been added for GchemPaint;
• Support for brackets has been added;
• Support for multi-steps reactions has been added;
• Newman projections are now available;
• FID has been transformed to spectrum.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes.
Download Gnome Chemistry Utils 0.14.0 right now from Softpedia.