The latest Glom package can be downloaded from Softpedia
Glom, a GUI that allows users to design table definitions and the relationships between them and which also allows users to edit and search the data in those tables, is now at version 1.23.3.Highlights of Glom 1.23.3:
• An --enable-mysql configure option has been added. When enabled, this adds a PostgreSQL/MySQL choice in the UI, as with the existing --enable-sqlite configure option;
• The MySQL support is very experimental and unsupported (it might be removed later if nobody chooses to work on it);
• A dependency on libgda-mysql-5.0 has been added, because libglom always supports all backends regardless of the build option;
• The code has been simplified;
• Test the use of a relationship to get data.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Glom 1.23.3 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.