Glib, the low-level core library that forms the basis for projects such as GTK+ and GNOME and that provides data structure handling for C, portability wrappers, and interfaces, is now at version 2.34.3.
Highlights of Glib 2.34.3:
• Two bugs in the example code have been fixed;
• The documentation of the GDBusError section has been improved;
• A missing square bracket in AS_IF has been added for memmove;
• A code snippet in the description of floating reference has been repaired;
• The i18n documentation now clearly explains which gettext functions must be called;
• The Odia Translation with FUEL implementation has been updated;
• A broken link in the GConf migration guide has been fixed.
A complete list of changes, bug fixes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Glib 2.34.3 right now from Softpedia.