A few other bug fixes have been implemented in this version
Glib, the low-level core library that forms the basis for projects such as GTK+ and GNOME and that provides data structure handling for C, portability wrappers, and interfaces, is now at version 2.34.2.Highlights of Glib 2.34.2:
• Support for GNU/FreeBSD distribution has been added to the library;
• Annotations for g_filename_from_uri() have been added;
• A crash which occurred in ‘g_menu_exporter_name_vanished’ has been fixed;
• Invalid reads in ‘g_bytes_unref_to_data’ have been repaired;
• Half open TCP sockets no longer remain open after ‘soup_session_abort’;
• A crash in ‘g_dbus_connection_export_menu_model()’ has been repaired;
• GSignalQuery param_types field no longer needs array annotation;
• In the Trash folder, Nautilus no longer misinterprets "\n" in filename as a line break.
A complete list of changes, bug fixes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Glib 2.34.2 right now from Softpedia.