The latest version of Glade can be downloaded from Softpedia
Glade, a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user interfaces for the GTK+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment, is now at version 3.14.1.The user interfaces designed in Glade are saved as XML, and by using the GtkBuilder GTK+ object, these can be loaded by applications dynamically as needed.
This latest version, Glade 3.14.1, has been dubbed New York City and it's the first bug release in this stable series.
Highlights of Glade 3.14.1:
• A bug fix where some properties in GtkButton were not editable (GtkButton custom editor properties sensitivity) has been fixed;
• A render bug in GladeDesignLayout and GladeDesignView has been fixed;
• The use of custom style providers has been removed;
• Color problems in adwaita themes have been fixed;
• New and updated translations are now available.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Glade 3.14.1 right now from Softpedia.