GitLab, a fast, secure and stable solution based on Ruby on Rails & Gitolite and distributed under the MIT License, is now at version 5.3.0.
GitLab doesn't shy away from the fact that it is inspired by GitHub and the project is even hosted there.
According to one of the developers, Valeriy Sizov, GitLab is made by people from all over the world and takes pride in the fact that critical issues are fixed within 24 hours.
Highlights of GitLab 5.3.0:
• The services have been refactored;
• The Campfire service has been added;
• The HipChat service has been added;
• The sign-in page has been improved;
• The Rails secret token is now generated at first run;
• The repo feature has been removed.
More details about this release can be found in the official announcement.
Download GitLab 5.3.0 right now from Softpedia.