GitLab, a fast, secure and stable solution based on Ruby on Rails & Gitolite and distributed under the MIT License, is now at version 5.2.0.
GitLab doesn't shy away from the fact that it is inspired by GitHub and the project is even hosted there.
According to one of the developers, Valeriy Sizov, GitLab is made by people from all over the world and take pride in the fact that critical issues are fixed within 24 hours.
Highlights of GitLab 5.2.0:
• Diff has received some extra colors and some spacing has been added around the corners;
• Default values have been implemented for project features;
• The project clone panel has been restyled;
• gitlab-shell 1.4.0 is now required;
• gfm autocomplete has been improved.
More details about this release can be found in the official announcement.
Download GitLab 5.2.0 right now from Softpedia.