GitLab, a fast, secure and stable solution based on Ruby on Rails & Gitolite and distributed under the MIT License, is now at version 4.1.
GitLab doesn't shy away from the fact that it is inspired by GitHub and the project is even hosted there.
According to one of the developers, Valeriy Sizov, GitLab is made by people from all over the world and take pride in the fact that critical issues are fixed within 24 hours.
Highlights of GitLab 4.1:
• Optional Sign-Up has been implemented;
• Resque has been replaced with Sidekiq in order to process background jobs;
• The comments system was improved, especially for merge requests;
• GitLab allows you to open selected projects to be accessed publicly;
• Dashboard events are now loaded with AJAX.
Download GitLab 4.1 right now from Softpedia.