GitLab, a fast, secure and stable solution based on Ruby on Rails & Gitolite and distributed under the MIT License, is now at version 4.0.
GitLab doesn't shy away from the fact that it is inspired by GitHub and the project it's even hosted there.
According to one of the developers, Valeriy Sizov, GitLab is made by people from all over the world and take pride in the fact that critical issues are fixed within 24 hours.
Highlights of GitLab 4.0:
• New projects will be namespaced (ex. gitlab/vagrant );
• Every group now has its own directory in gitolite;
• All projects of group will be moved under the group directory;
• Projects w/o groups will stay with same remote;
• Owners can now create projects within a group.
Download GitLab 4.0 right now from Softpedia.