GitLab, a fast, secure and stable solution based on Ruby on Rails & Gitolite and distributed under the MIT License, is now at version 3.0.0.
GitLab doesn't shy away from the fact that it is inspired by GitHub and the project it's even hosted there.
According to one of the developers, Valeriy Sizov, GitLab is made by people from all over the world and take pride in the fact that critical issues are fixed within 24 hours.
Highlights of GitLab 3.0.0:
• Over 300+ commits of code have been introduced in the past month;
• A Web editor has been added;
• Even more APIs have been added;
• File browsing has been improved;
• Critical bug with deleting/adding ssh keys has been fixed;
• Unofficial Postgres support has been added;
• Project Groups, in case users want to group the projects, have been added;
• Performance of Files & Commits have been significantly improved.
Download GitLab 3.0.0 right now from Softpedia.