Git, a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency, is now at version 184.108.40.206.Git 220.127.116.11 continues the trend of large releases. Despite the small difference in the version number, this latest Git comes with an impressive list of changes and fixes.
Highlights of Git 18.104.22.168:
• The interaction between use of Perl in the test suite and NO_PERL is now well defined;
• A long-standing flaw in the pack transfer protocol used by "git clone" has been corrected;
• The coloring around the octopus merges in "log --graph" output is now done properly;
• The HTML version of documentation is now generated into the "git subtree" in contrib/;
• A number of smaller fixes has been implemented.
For a complete list of changes, check the official announcement. Download Git 22.214.171.124 right now from Softpedia.