Git, a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency, is now at version 126.96.36.199.Every Git version released so far has a hefty changelog and introduced a huge number of improvements.
Highlights of Git 188.8.131.52:
• The new core.commentchar configuration is now applied properly;
• git pull --rebase" now passes "-v/-q" options to the underlying "git rebase";
• "git diff --diff-algorithm=algo" is now understood by the command line parser, along with “git diff --diff-algorithm algo”;
• "git cherry-pick" and "git revert" can handle more than one commit;
• The Perl scripts like "git-svn" no longer closes the standard error stream;
• A few bugfixes have been applied to "git rerere."
For a complete list of changes, check the official announcement.
Download Git 184.108.40.206 right now from Softpedia.