Git, a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency, is now at version 220.127.116.11.
Every Git version released so far has a hefty changelog and introduced a huge number of improvements. This latest version is no different.
Highlights of Git 18.104.22.168:
• The verification of signed tags is now done correctly;
• The "--match=<pattern>" option of "git describe" no longer restrict the output from a command;
• "git archive" no longer reports a failure when asked to create an archive out of an empty tree;
• Annotated tags outside the refs/tags/ hierarchy are now advertised correctly;
• The "zip" output no longer records the incorrect size of the file.
For a complete list of changes, check the official announcement.
Download Git 22.214.171.124 right now from Softpedia.