Git, a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency, is now at version 22.214.171.124.
As releases go, Git 126.96.36.199 is quite a large one, with tons of changes and updates.
Highlights of Git 188.8.131.52:
• "git log -p -S<string>" did not apply the textconv filter while looking for the <string>. This problem has been fixed;
• In the documentation, some invalid example e-mail addresses were formatted into mailto: links;
• A convention of prefixing commit messages has been added;
• Support for old compilers to CodingGuidelines has been moved;
• Missing info about --git-dir command-line option has been added;
• Git is released under the GPLv2, not just "the GPL".
For a complete list of changes, check the official changelog.
Download Git 184.108.40.206 right now from Softpedia.