Git, a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency, is now at version 18.104.22.168.
As releases go, Git 22.214.171.124 is quite a large one, with tons of changes and updates.
Highlights of Git 126.96.36.199:
• The configuration parser had an unnecessary hardcoded limit on variable names that was not checked consistently;
• The refs/replace hierarchy was not mentioned in the repository-layout docs;
• RSS feed from "gitweb" no longer has xss hole in its title output;
• Missing upstream help text has adjusted for the changed interface;
• Merge-base on detached head is now avoided;
• A symbolic ref refs/heads/SYM was not correctly removed with "git branch -d SYM"
For a complete list of changes, check the official changelog.
Download Git 188.8.131.52 right now from Softpedia.