GhostBSD 3.5, a FreeBSD-based operating system that relies on Xfce LXDE, MATE, and OpenBox desktop environments, is now ready for testing.
GhostBSD 3.5 has been dubbed “Levi” and it's actually the third release in the 3.x branch, bringing a host of improvements.
Highlights of GhostBSD 3.5:
• OpenSSL has been updated to version 0.9.8y;
• DTrace hooks have been enabled by default in the GENERIC kernel;
• The developer have replaced GNOME 2.32 with MATE 1.6;
• Xfce 4.10 is now provided as an alternative;
• Mate, Xfce and LXDE contain a more uniform set of software;
• Gimp is now provided by default;
• LibreOffice has been replaced by OpenOffice 4.