GhostBSD, a FreeBSD-based operating system that relies on GNOME, LXDE, and Openbox desktop environments, is now at version 3.1.GhostBSD 3.1 includes a lot of new features and enhancements, such as an improved system installer, Openbox window manager, and more.
Highlights of GhostBSD 3.1:
• FreeBSD 9.1 has been updated to FreeBSD 9.1 p4;
• The auto Xorg configuration has been improved;
• The Nvidia drivers have been removed in order to fix an issue with older card;
• A lot of bug fixes have been implemented in GhostBSD-related utilities;
• The Openbox and Lxde AMD64 ISOs are now fitting back on CDs;
• The package manager is back in action;
• pkg_add has been implemented again.
More details about this release can be found in the official announcement.
Download GhostBSD GNOME 3.1, GhostBSD LXDE 3.1, and GhostBSD Openbox 3.1 from Softpedia.