Download the latest GeoServer package from Softpedia
GeoServer, an open source software server written in Java that allows users to share and edit geospatial data, is now at version 2.2.4.GeoServer 2.2.4 is designed for interoperability, as it publishes data from any major spatial data source using open standards.
Highlights of GeoServer 2.2.4:
• The monitoring extension module just got promoted to official extension;
• The status page does not throw errors after catalog reloads anymore;
• One critical fix has been implemented in the REST configuration of freemarker templates;
• The filter function IEEERemainder no longer misbehaves in SLD;
• Tiling artifacts with RasterSymbolizer using bilinear interpolation have been fixed;
• The QueryProcess no longer fails if it's called with an OGC filter;
• The abstract layer is now used as the GeoRSS channel description.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of fixes.
Download GeoServer 2.2.4 right now from Softpedia.