This Linux game is shaping up to be a great online experience
Gear Up, an online multiplayer game in which the players build their own tanks and participate in online challenges such as battles, races, and other missions, has received a large patch for LinuxIn Gear Up, players will have to build tanks using a vast array of weapons, turrets, chassis, and tracks. The number of possible combinations is in the thousands.
Highlights of Gear Up 0.14:
• A crash bug with Proximity Mines has been fixed;
• Changes have been implemented for the impact determination system;
• The team member lists have been added to the large map view;
• 50xp is now awarded for taking a tower in Conquest;
• The target aim functionality has been added to Skyfire mortar.
• OpenGL issues with reflective tank materials have been corrected.
More details about this version and the game can be found on the Steam website.