The developer has made the switch to Gambas 3 even if KDE isn’t ready for it
GamCat, a CD/DVD and folder catalogizer written in Gambas that uses an sqlite3 server for the database and which can be used to browse inside the ARJ, ACE, TAR, RAR, and ZIP archives, is now at version 1.0.5.GamCat has a ton of features, including the ability to scan removable devices, partitions and folders and FTP servers, and to browse scanned archive files.
Highlights of GamCat 1.0.5:
• A new set of tools for database managing has been added;
• The export/import of single volumes has been replaced with the new tools;
• The file format .sqg has been dropped in favor of .tar.gz and .sqgx for the protected files;
• New abilities to split the database into two parts have been implemented in order to create a new database from selection. Removing multiple volumes at once is also possible;
• The Search tool's input text box has been replaced with a combobox.
Check out a complete list of changes in the official update.
Download GamCat 1.0.5 right now from Softpedia.