CherryTree, a hierarchical note taking application which features rich text and syntax highlighting, and storing data in a single xml or sqlite file, is now at version 0.29.
Highlights of CherryTree 0.29:
• When running cherrytree from command line, it is now possible to indicate a node name to focus as argument (cherrytree filepath -n nodename);
• A shortcut to toggle focus between tree and text (Ctrl+J) has been added;
• Several icons related to text formatting have been updated to have a unique style/theme for all of them;
• A preference option has been added to collapse all nodes when loading the tree (now there are the options to expand all, collapse all or restore from latest session);
• Import from zim is now possible;
• Several bugs have been fixed.
More details a about the release can be found on the official website.
Download CherryTree 0.29 right now from Softpedia.