Get the latest version of CherryTree from Softpedia
CherryTree, a hierarchical note taking application which features rich text and syntax highlighting, and storing data in a single xml or sqlite file, is now at version 0.29.2.Highlights of CherryTree 0.29.2:
• The scrollbar position was not restored when going back to an already visited node. This problem has been fixed;
• The support for pygtk versions < 2.22 (broken in 0.29 and 0.29.1) has been reintroduced;
• Several icons related to text formatting have been updated to have a unique style/theme for all of them;
• A preference option has been added to collapse all nodes when loading the tree (now there are the options to expand all, collapse all or restore from latest session);
• Import from the zim editor is now possible;
More details about the release can be found on the official website.
Download CherryTree 0.29.2 right now from Softpedia.