GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provide a complete set of widgets, suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 3.8.4.
According to the developers, GTK+ 3.8.4 incorporates new features and quite a few updates. This is now a stable version and is part of the GNOME 3.8.x package that has just been released.
Highlights of GTK+ 3.8.4:
• gtkdnd-quartz.c is no longer missing annotations for introspection;
• A hard crash due to wrong NSAutoreleasePool stacking has been fixed;
• A GtkMenuButton problem with mnemonics / accelerators has been fixed;
• The download folder can now be set;
• Weston 1.1 improvements have been implemented.