GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provide a complete set of widgets, suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 3.8.0.
According to the developers, GTK+ 3.8.0 incorporates new features and quite a few updates. This is now a stable version and it's part of the GNOME 3.8.0 package that will be released soon.
Highlights of GTK+ 3.8.0:
• A wrong value has been corrected for “mnemonic-keyval”;
• A few problems with the color selection example have been corrected;
• Vertical grid lines have been fixed in rtl mode;
• GtkSpinner animation has been added;
• GTK+ now supports touch friendly popups on entries and text views in place of context menus, on touch devices.
A complete changelog, featuring all the updates and fixes, can be found in the official announcement.
Download GTK+ 3.8.0 right now from Softpedia.