GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provide a complete set of widgets, suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 3.7.4.According to the developers, GTK+ 3.7.4 incorporates new features and quite a few updates:
• The default font is no longer handled like a custom style sheet that overrides everything;
• GTK+ now uses proper Unicode ellipses in strings;
• Several important performance improvements have been implemented;
• Custom CSS properties have been deprecated;
• Icon loading overhead was reduced by caching of GtkIconInfo.
A complete changelog, featuring all the updates and fixes, can be found in the official announcement.
Download GTK+ 3.7.4 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.