GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provide a complete set of widgets, suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 3.7.2.According to the developers, GTK+ 3.7.2 incorporates new features and quite a few updates:
• Touch text handle theming has been improved;
• Always draw background of menu items;
• Size groups now handle height-for-width;
• Corner cases in label size allocation has been fixed;
• The file chooser side pane's position is now remembered between sessions;
• Partially transparent widgets are now supported.
A complete changelog, featuring all the updates and fixes, can be found in the official announcement.
Download GTK+ 3.7.2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.