GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provide a complete set of widgets, suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 3.7.10.
According to the developers, GTK+ 3.7.10 incorporates new features and quite a few updates:
• Setting an opacity to any GtkWidget, not just toplevels, is now possible. gtk_window_set_opacity has been deprecated in favor of gtk_widget_set_opacity;
• GtkIconTheme gained asynchronous loaders for GtkIconInfo objects;
• GtkIconInfo has changed from being a boxed type to a GObject. This is technically an ABI change, but basically all existing code will keep working if it’s used as a boxed type;
• GtkRadioMenuItem accelerators are now appearing;
• Frame synchronization to GTK+ has been added.
A complete changelog, featuring all the updates and fixes, can be found in the official announcement.
Download GTK+ 3.7.10 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.