GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provide a complete set of widgets, suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 3.6.3.According to the developers, GTK+ 3.6.3 incorporates new features and quite a few updates:
• A palette to the dialog of a color button has been added;
• The Wayland backend now works with Wayland 1.0.0;
• A funny pattern for iterating GtkTreeModel has been implemented;
• Proper ellipses are now used;
• GTK+ 3 documentation is no longer wrong about GtkWidget scroll-event signal;
• InstallableOptions is not filtered in cups backend;
• GtkTreeView does not draw correctly since commit 'aaedc7b6';
• A typo in gtk_tree_view_set_tooltip_column documentation has been corrected.
A complete changelog, featuring all the updates and fixes, can be found in the official announcement.
Download GTK+ 3.6.3 right now from Softpedia.