GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provide a complete set of widgets, suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 3.6.0.
According to the developers, GTK+ 3.6.0 incorporates new features and quite a few updates:
· Support for blur to CSS shadows has been added;
· A bug that modified the GTK Print Dialog when printing Custom paper has been repaired;
· Calling gtk_application_set_menubar twice would provoke a crash. This has been fixed;
· A GtkMenuButton for rtl flipping has been added;
· The clear icon in rtl (GtkSearchEntry) has been fixed;
· Style context path for internal buttons has been fixed;
· Multiple translation updates.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download GTK+ 3.6.0 right now from Softpedia.