The latest version of GTK+ can be downloaded from Softpedia
GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provide a complete set of widgets, suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 3.10.6.According to the developers, GTK+ 3.10.6 incorporates new features and quite a few updates. This is now the most recent stable release in the 3.10.x branch.
Highlights of GTK+ 3.10.6:
• The list mode no longer has a black background;
• GTK object tests are now running under the local environment;
• The wrong icon is no longer used for the desktop entry in FileChooser dialog;
• The Infobar is no longer always visible;
• The labels are no longer wrapping in dialogs;
• The search bar area is no longer visible when it's switched off.
A complete changelog featuring all the updates and fixes can be found in the official announcement. Download GTK+ 3.10.6 right now from Softpedia.