GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provides a complete set of widgets suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 3.10.2.According to the developers, GTK+ 3.10.2 incorporates new features and quite a few updates. This is now a stable version and part of the GNOME 3.10.x package.
Highlights of GTK+ 3.10.2:
• A possible wrong placement of tooltips has been corrected;
• A warning in the build gtk+ with clang has been fixed;
• A Wayland crash has been corrected;
• The gtk_shell_interface has been exported in libgdk;
• Quite a few translations have been updated
A complete changelog, featuring all the updates and fixes, can be found in the official announcement. Download GTK+ 3.10.2 right now from Softpedia.