GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provide a complete set of widgets, suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 2.24.17.According to the developers, GTK+ 2.24.17 incorporates new features, quite a few updates, and numerous bugfixes.
Highlights of GTK+ 2.24.17:
• Make GtkItemFactory produce GtkSeparatorMenuItems;
• GtkFileChooserButton now handles closing its dialog correctly;
• Reliably is no longer spinning when a GtkSpinButton is hidden;
• Multiple context can be selected in a module;
• GtkIconCache no longer fails to load non-builtin icons;
• A possible memory leak, which occurred when the GlobalAlloc() fails, has been corrected;
• Ensure internal consistency when clearing a model.
A complete changelog, featuring all the updates and fixes, can be found in the official announcement.
Download GTK+ 2.24.17 right now from Softpedia.