GStreamer, a development framework for creating applications such as media players, video editors, and so on, has finally reached version 1.0.7.
The GStreamer project has announced that a new API and ABI-stable 1.x series, which makes up the GStreamer multimedia framework, has been released.
Highlights of GStreamer 1.0.7:
• Better support for static plugins has been implemented;
• --enable-static-plugins configure argument has been added;
• Basesrc now sends a not-neg error when flushed;
• Streamsynchronizer is now a public element;
• The osxaudio plugin has been ported to 1.0;
• The androidmedia plugin has been ported to 1.0;
• The DVB playback is no longer set at 1 fps after the update.
A complete list of architectural changes, new features, and updates can be found in the official changelog.
Download Gstreamer 1.0.7 right now from Softpedia.