The latest version of GNUnet 0.9.4 can be downloaded from Softpedia
GNUnet, a framework for secure peer-to-peer networking that does not use any centralized or otherwise trusted services, has reached version 0.9.4.GNUnet 0.9.4 provides a service implemented on top of the networking layer, which allows anonymous censorship-resistant file sharing.
Highlights of GNUnet 0.9.4:
• Flow and congestion control for GNUnet's multicast subsystem has been implemented;
• Support for exit policies and exit discovery for the GNUnet VPN has been added;
• Support for reverse-proxies for HTTP and HTTPS transports has been added;
• GNUnet Naming System, an initial implementation of the GNU Alternative Domain System (GADS) has been implemented;
• gnunet-auto-share for automatically sharing a directory is available again;
• GNUnet-download now comes with a progress bar;
• A New API for ultra-large-scale testing and benchmarking has been added.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download GNUnet 0.9.4 right now from Softpedia.