Cheese, a Photobooth-inspired GNOME application for taking pictures and videos from a webcam that also includes graphical effects based on the gstreamer-backend, is now at version 3.9.3.Cheese 3.9.3 can be used to take photos and videos, and it's based on GNOME 3.0, GStreamer, Clutter, and GNOME Video Effects.
Highlights of Cheese 3.9.3:
• Documentation has been added for CheeseCamera signals;
• The flash background is now white;
• The sensitivity of the device selection combo has been fixed;
• Videoconvert elements are now only added when it's necessary;
• The cheese_camera_device_filter_caps warning has been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Cheese 3.9.3 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.