The latest version of GNOME Tweak Tool (Advanced Settings) can be found on Softpedia
John Stowers has announced the release of GNOME Tweak Tool 3.6.0, a utility popular among users of the GNOME 3 desktop environment.The GNOME Tweak Tool is better known by the users of Ubuntu as Advanced Settings. As you might expect, it's a very important tool for customizing how your Gnome 3 environment looks and behaves.
Highlights of GNOME Tweak Tool 3.6.0:
• An incompatibility with new gnome-shell extensions has been fixed;
• User can now configure extension preferences;
• Support for input sources has been added;
• Support typing options has been added;
• A lot of translation improvements have been implemented;
• Support power-button action has been added.
A complete list of changes, for all the versions launched so far, can be found in the official GNOME repository.
Download GNOME Tweak Tool 3.6.0 right now from Softpedia.