The number of changes for this development version is quite large
GNOME Shell, a user interface that provides functions for the GNOME 3 desktop environment, has just received a new update and it's now at version 3.7.4.GNOME Shell 3.7.4 is the fourth development version in the branch that will eventually become GNOME Shell 3.8 and it does pack quite a lot of new features.
Highlights of GNOME Shell 3.7.4:
• Menu separators are now crisper;
• The power module has been updated for new D-Bus name;
• Smooth scrolling support has been added;
• The notification layout has been tweaked;
• The active window is now pinged when using the app menu;
• Password entries are now insensitive after submission.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download GNOME Shell 3.7.4 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.