GNOME Shell, a user interface that provides functions for the GNOME 3 desktop environment, has just received a new update and it's now at version 3.6.0.
GNOME Shell 3.6.0 has been officially released and, as usual, a lot of fixes were implemented in this new stable version.
Highlights of GNOME Shell 3.6.0:
· Input source items for the keyboard are now accessible;
· Network dialogs are no longer shown in networks dialogue;
· Initial visibility of settings items has been repaired;
· Alignment of search section headers in RTL locales has been fixed;
· Unlock animation now works properly;
· On-Screen-Keyboard can now be used with new message tray;
· Initial visibility of input volume in lock-screen has been repaire.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download GNOME Shell 3.6.0 right now from Softpedia.