GNOME Shell, a user interface that provides functions for the GNOME desktop environment, has just received a new update and it's now at version 3.10.2.The GNOME development is running smoothly and more features are added with each new version. This is the case with the third maintenance release.
Highlights of GNOME Shell 3.10.2:
• The user-list is no longer allowed to fill up the entire screen;
• The support has been restored for 'disable-restart-buttons';
• The parameters of exposed DBus methods are now validated;
• The lock screen needs to be drawn once before switching users;
• The signal strength indicators in network selector have been fixed.
A changelog featuring a complete list of updates and improvements can be found in the official announcement. Download GNOME Shell 3.10.2 right now from Softpedia.