GNOME Shell, a user interface that provides functions for the GNOME desktop environment, has just received a new update and it's now at version 3.10.1
The GNOME development is running smoothly and more features are added with each new version. This is just the case with this first maintenance release.
Highlights of GNOME Shell 3.10.1:
• The lock screen is drawn once before switching user;
• The signal strength indicators have been fixed in the network selector;
• Hover/active states have been separated in page indicators;
• The "Turn On" button is now hidden in the network menu when it's disabled by hardware;
• "Not Connected" and "Off" are now differentiated in the network menu.