GNOME Control Center, GNOME's main interface for configuration of various aspects of your desktop, is now at version 3.8.1.
Highlights of GNOME Control Center 3.8.1:
• The translation of the window title has been fixed;
• An obsolete libnotify dependency has been removed;
• Asynchronous calls are no longer canceled when exiting the panel;
• A crash due to NVidia's GLX implementation has been fixed;
• VLANs, bridges, and bonds are now deletable;
• The connection editor's title for VPNs and Wired connections can be set;
• A possible crash in the connection editor has been corrected;
• A possible crash, that occurred when changing the alert sound, has been fixed;
• Strings are now marked as translatable.
A complete list of changes, updates and bug fixes can be found in the official changelog.
Download GNOME Control Center 3.8.1 right now from Softpedia.