The latest version of GNOME Control Center can be downloaded from Softpedia
GNOME Control Center, GNOME's main interface for configuration of various aspects of your desktop, is now at version 3.7.90.Highlights of GNOME Control Center 3.7.90:
• Use header bar to show the current panel's name;
• Sound and user-accounts panels have been added to the command-line completion, ensuring that the completion is sorted by default;
• Do not forcibly suppress debug messages if --verbose not set;
• GNOME Shell search provider has been added;
• Widget relations have been added for accessibility;
• Fallback from keywords function has been removed.
A complete list of changes, updates and bug fixes can be found in the official changelog.
Download GNOME Control Center 3.7.90 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.