The developers released a new version only days after the previous one
GNOME Control Center, GNOME's main interface for configuration of various aspects of your desktop, is now at version 22.214.171.124.Highlights of GNOME Control Center 126.96.36.199:
• The medium quality is now the default setting;
• Compiling against NetworkManager 0.9.6 is now allowed;
• 'Apply' setting has been disabled until things have changed;
• Symbolic icons are now used more consistently;
• Sort Pictures in the order of most recently modified;
• Allow the user to remove automatically added profiles;
• Show a summary page when running on a LiveCD.
A complete list of changes, updates and bug fixes can be found in the official changelog.
Download GNOME Control Center 188.8.131.52 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.