GNOME Control Center, GNOME's main interface for configuration of various aspects of your desktop, is now at version 220.127.116.11.Highlights of GNOME Control Center 18.104.22.168:
• The medium quality is now the default setting;
• Compiling against NetworkManager 0.9.6 is now allowed;
• 'Apply' setting has been disabled until things have changed;
• Symbolic icons are now used more consistently;
• Sort Pictures in the order of most recently modified;
• Allow the user to remove automatically added profiles;
• Show a summary page when running on a LiveCD.
A complete list of changes, updates and bug fixes can be found in the official changelog.
Download GNOME Control Center 22.214.171.124 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.