A few other improvements were implemented in this version
GNOME Control Center, GNOME's main interface for the configuration of various aspects of your desktop, is now at version 3.4.3.Highlights of GNOME Control Center 3.4.3:
• The Ctrl+Alt+W key combination is now handled differently than Ctrl+W;
• Users can now escape the wallpaper filename before displaying it;
• The settings for DUN/PAN networks are now working properly;
• A crash on hidden SSIDs has been fixed;
• An impossible resolution is no longer added when using the clone mode;
• A crash which occurred when searching for languages has been repaired;
• Users can now assign Ctrl+Q to a shortcut;
• The “Create” button has been made inactive until some data is entered;
• A memory leak of GtkBuilder has been fixed.
A complete list of changes, updates and bug fixes can be found in the official changelog.
Download GNOME Control Center 3.4.3 right now from Softpedia.