GNOME Control Center 3.12 Beta 1, GNOME's main interface for the configuration of various aspects of your desktop, is ready for testing.
The Gnome Control Center allows users to configure various parts of their system using a vast collection of tools.
Highlights of GNOME Control Center 3.12 Beta 1:
• Flickr support for backgrounds has been implemented;
• A static "Check for updates" button is now displayed;
• The touch support for the testing widget has been fixed;
• An option to control the GNOME Software usage stats has been added;
• POSIX is now used for the maximum login name length.
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.